Report: 5 arrested in Cleveland for trying to blow up bridge
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Fox News, citing unnamed sources, is reporting that five people have been arrested in Cleveland for attempting to blow up a bridge.
The arrests were reportedly made on Monday in a Cleveland-area park.
The suspects, described as anarchists, were charged this morning.
Five people, described as anarchists, were arrested yesterday in a Cleveland-area park for trying to blow up a bridge, source tells Fox News—
Fox News (@FoxNews) May 01, 2012
According to the Fox News sources, the public was “never in danger” because the explosive devices “were inoperable and controlled by an undercover FBI employee.”
A Federal Bureau of Investigation news conference is scheduled for 10 a.m. to discuss specific details, including the exact location of the bridge in question.
Reporting by: Ted Achladis (WJW)
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault