Dog insists on holding hands while riding in car [Viral Video]
Shiro has the “most annoyingly cute” habit. Ever since she was 9-months-old, whenever she is driven in the front seat she always wants to hold hands.
Youtube user ihavehornz must hold the Siberian Husky’s paw or she whines and makes her best “sad puppy” face. The fun begins around :19.
YouTube video description: “My dog started doing this when she was 9 months old randomly. The video is of a 10 minute commute I do most days highlighting some parts of the trip. Her name is Shiro and she’s a purebred Siberian Husky in this video she is 10 months old. Enjoy!”
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview