Dog insists on holding hands while riding in car [Viral Video]
Shiro has the “most annoyingly cute” habit. Ever since she was 9-months-old, whenever she is driven in the front seat she always wants to hold hands.
Youtube user ihavehornz must hold the Siberian Husky’s paw or she whines and makes her best “sad puppy” face. The fun begins around :19.
YouTube video description: “My dog started doing this when she was 9 months old randomly. The video is of a 10 minute commute I do most days highlighting some parts of the trip. Her name is Shiro and she’s a purebred Siberian Husky in this video she is 10 months old. Enjoy!”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault