Greensboro woman wins $133K in NC Lottery
Leslie Brown (NC Education Lottery)
RALEIGH, N.C. — A Greensboro woman said she would like to take a cruise after winning more than $133,000 in the North Carolina Education Lottery.
Leslie Brown, an engineer, won the prize in the Cash 5 drawing on Tuesday.
She bought her ticket at the Harris Teeter on West Market Street in Greensboro.
She received about $90,000 after taxes. Before the cruise, though, she said she wants to pay bills and buy the first dishwasher for her home of 21 years.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave