Recipe: Cajun Crusted Tuna Salad with Strawberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
2 cloves garlic
1/8 red onion
¼ cup sugar
½ cup strawberries
1/3 cup white vinegar
½ cup light virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
Process all ingredients above in blender until smooth.
Toss vinaigrette from Step 1 with spring mix.
On high heat sear 6 oz tuna steak sprinkled with Cajun seasonings.
Slice thin and add on top of spring mixture sprinkle with seed or nut of choice (exp. Poppy seeds, sesame seeds, pine nuts)
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault