Family releases more photos of Kelli Bordeaux
The family of Pfc. Kelli Marie Bordeaux, a U.S. Army health services specialist who went missing on April 14, released these photos of the missing soldier in hopes that someone would recognize her.
The photos were distributed by the Fayetteville Police Department.
Police released an additional photo on April 26. The photo is the most recent of Bordeaux and was taken the night of her disappearance. Bordeaux’s clothing in the photo (pink tank top with black shorts) is the same attire she wore to the Froggy Bottoms bar.
A special hotline has been established for anyone with information on Bordeaux’s whereabouts. The number is (910) 433-1114.Submit Your Photo
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault