Recipe: White Chocolate Mousse with Orange Mango Compote
White Chocolate Mousse
1 ½ cups heavy cream
¼ cup powdered sugar
8 ounces white chocolate
Over double bowler slowly melt the white chocolate. Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff. Fold in melted white chocolate and set aside.
Orange Mango Compote
2 cups sliced fresh mango
2 ounces orange juice
¼ cup orange marmalade
¼ cup granulated sugar
½ ounces vanilla extract
Place 1 cup fresh mango and the remaining ingredients in a sauce pan
And cook over medium heat for approximately 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the remaining of mango and combine.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault