Piedmont student raises $12k for Kay Yow Cancer Fund
Burlington Williams senior Kaley Moser thought she would raise $5,000 at a game to benefit the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. But her Play for Kay game ended up raising more than twice that amount.
In the video above, she talks about her personal invitation to the Women’s Final Four and how that trip made her think about a possible career change.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k