Piedmont student raises $12k for Kay Yow Cancer Fund
Burlington Williams senior Kaley Moser thought she would raise $5,000 at a game to benefit the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. But her Play for Kay game ended up raising more than twice that amount.
In the video above, she talks about her personal invitation to the Women’s Final Four and how that trip made her think about a possible career change.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old