Chris Daughtry to perform with Guilford Co. students
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Chris Daughtry will share the stage with about 450 Guilford County students next week when he returns for a performance at War Memorial Auditorium.
Daughtry is the honorary chairman of this year’s “On Stage!” The annual program showcases the wide range of performing arts being taught in Guilford County Schools.
“Chris is so proud of our students. He wants to perform with them and for you. That performance will include a very special song with all of the students,” said Margaret Arbuckle, with the Guilford Education Alliance.
The program will take place at 7 p.m. Thursday. Tickets are $20 and are available through Ticketmaster or the Greensboro Coliseum box office.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants