ALS Walk in Greensboro
Established in 1985, The ALS Association is the only nonprofit organization fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease on every front.
This Saturday, there will be an ALS walk in Greensboro at Center City Park. The walk begins at 9 a.m., but guests are asked to come at 7:30 a.m. For more information, check out web.alsa.org.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old