William Hayes helps Triad athletes “Reach the Top”
This fifth-year NFL player who also played at Andrews High School and Winston-Salem State is helping other Triad kids reach their fullest potential.
In the video above, see how William Hayes is helping kids “Reach the Top” in a brand new facility in Greensboro.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave