Mommy Matters: Travel family guide
Traveling with children can be an unforgettable chance to explore new places, learn history and tighten family bonds. If not planned well, however, a family vacation can be a frustrating affair when the children get bored, parents get exhausted, and no one can decide what to eat.
This morning, DK Publishing is proud to introduce Eyewitness Travel Family Guides, the first series to appeal to both parents and kids alike, so everyone gets the most out of their vacation days.
For more information check out their Facebook page.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault