Mommy Matters: Travel family guide
Traveling with children can be an unforgettable chance to explore new places, learn history and tighten family bonds. If not planned well, however, a family vacation can be a frustrating affair when the children get bored, parents get exhausted, and no one can decide what to eat.
This morning, DK Publishing is proud to introduce Eyewitness Travel Family Guides, the first series to appeal to both parents and kids alike, so everyone gets the most out of their vacation days.
For more information check out their Facebook page.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview