Roy’s Folks: Welcome Pickers
The term “fellowship” can mean everything from food to conversation to music, but for some of Roy’s Folks it’s all of the above.
Pickin’ and Grinnin’ is held the last Thursday of each month at Center United Methodist Church in Welcome. The event starts with a hotdog supper that includes homemade desserts. You can eat for $5 and the music starts at 7 p.m. They also collect offerings that go toward the Fellowship Hall Building Fund.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview