Richard Petty to visit Greensboro Krispy Kreme
Richard Petty (AP photo)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — NASCAR legend Richard Petty plans to visit Krispy Kreme to raise money for children with chronic medical conditions and serious illnesses Thursday in Greensboro.
The Greensboro News & Record reported that Petty will greet fans from 12 to 2 p.m. at the 2401 Battleground Ave. location to fundraise for the Victory Junction Gang.
The paper reported that Petty will appear with Pro All Star Series rookie of the year Gray Gaulding for the Krispy Kreme Drive for 45 Campaign.
Kyle Petty and Gaulding also plan to visit Krispy Kreme in Winston-Salem from 9 to 11 a.m. Thursday at 259 S. Stratford Road.
Read more: The Greensboro News & Record.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k