On Your Side: Grandparents targeted by scammers
A grandparent gets a call from their grandchild who is in trouble and needs help. Of course, most would do whatever they can to help.
But what if the person on the line is really a scam artist?
It’s a growing problem in the country, but there are ways to avoid getting tricked. Watch the video above to learn more.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants