On Your Side: Grandparents targeted by scammers
A grandparent gets a call from their grandchild who is in trouble and needs help. Of course, most would do whatever they can to help.
But what if the person on the line is really a scam artist?
It’s a growing problem in the country, but there are ways to avoid getting tricked. Watch the video above to learn more.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview