FOX8 On Your Side: Gluten-Free Eating
Some people are turning to a gluten-free diet to improve their health, but not so fast!
In the video above, see why you may be paying more at the grocery store for something you may not need.
By the way, Barbara paid $7 for the 14-ounce bag of pretzels you saw in the video.
If you think you have a gluten allergy, ask your doctor about getting a food sensitivity test.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k