Talk to Tom: “Man-gagement” Rings
In 1477, Archduke Maximilian of Austria proposed to Mary of Burgundy with a ring set with diamonds.
That started a tradition of engagement rings for women, but today, there are “man-gagement” rings just for men.
So what do you think? Good idea or not? It’s the focus of today’s Talk to Tom.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview