Talk to Tom: “Man-gagement” Rings
In 1477, Archduke Maximilian of Austria proposed to Mary of Burgundy with a ring set with diamonds.
That started a tradition of engagement rings for women, but today, there are “man-gagement” rings just for men.
So what do you think? Good idea or not? It’s the focus of today’s Talk to Tom.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault