The Seth Barwick Story
This baseball star at Wesleyan Christian Academy had his life change dramatically on Aug. 14, 2006.
Seth Barwick was involved in a serious car wreck that left almost every bone in his head broken and the core of his brain dead.
Doctors said Seth would probably remain in a vegetative state, but after four weeks in a coma, his eyelids began to flutter.
His recovery continues to this day, and he graduated from High Point University with honors last year. Seth stopped by the FOX8 studios on Wednesday to talk about “A Race to Walk 5K” coming up Saturday, April 14.
For more information, go to aracetowalk5k.actifield.com or call (336) 337-0839.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview