Olive Garden in High Point to open April 2
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The Olive Garden at the Palladium Shopping Center in High Point is set to open on April 2.
The 7,441 square-foot restaurant, located at 4006 Brian Jordan Place, is set to open at 4 p.m. on Monday.
The restaurant will create 155 new jobs in High Point.
The High Point Olive Garden location has a rustic stone exterior, typical of the buildings in the Italian countryside.
“I’m honored to have the opportunity to lead the High Point restaurant and a great team at Olive Garden,” said Brandon Heacox, newly named general manager. Heacox was most recently service manager of the Olive Garden located at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem.
Olive Garden is now accepting applications. To be considered, you can apply online at www.OliveGarden.com.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'