Easter Egg Decorating Workshop
If you want to learn how to make natural dyes for Easter eggs, Old Salem’s having a class on it next week.
The class will be on March 29 from 6-9 p.m. at the Single Brothers’ Workshop at 10 West Academy Street.
Not only can you take home some of the dyed eggs, you will also paint an egg based on one in the museum’s artifact collection.
For more information, check out oldsalem.org/easter-class.html.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave