What’s Right with Our Schools: Nat Greene Bullying
One local school says it doesn’t have a bullying problem because it’s being pro-active instead of re-active.
You can see why it’s a great example of What’s Right with Our Schools by watching the video above.
Those who want more information about Master Hendrix’s anti-bullying program can visit essentialmartialarts.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault