Inspired Living: Camille’s Closet
We’re approaching prom season, but a lot happens before the big dance.
Between finding the right dress, matching shoes and earrings — many teens can’t afford to go to the prom.
However, some students are making sure those who are less fortunate have a way to get glammed up for free.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child