Make reservations now for the second Patty’s Party on Saturday, March 17, 7:00 to 11:00 p.m. at High Point City Lake Park, 602 W. Main Street, Jamestown.
Dance in the gym at City Lake Park to the music of Special Occasion, enjoy Celtic performances, try your luck with the Pot o’ Gold raffles, and indulge in March Madness watching NCAA championships on a wide screen TV!
Admission is $20 per person, must be 21 years and over to attend. Food and beverages (beer, wine and sodas) will be available for purchase. No coolers allowed. The Pot o’ Gold raffle prizes include a Pandora bracelet by Simon Jewelers, an Irish restaurant package, and 50 Lottery Tickets! Raffle tickets are $10 each or six for $50.
Visit HighPointArts.org or call 336-889-ARTS to order admission and raffle tickets.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault