Man reportedly shot, killed over condom prices
DETROIT, MI — A man was shot and killed after an apparent argument over condom prices at a gas station Friday night in Detroit.
WWJ reported that a customer bought a box of condoms at a BP gas station on the city’s west side and reportedly started making comments about how overpriced they were.
When he was told he could not get a refund, he reportedly started tossing items off shelves. The overnight employee reportedly fired a “warning shot” which hit him in the shoulder.
The victim was taken to the hospital and later died of injuries.
Read more: WWJ.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault