Man reportedly shot, killed over condom prices
DETROIT, MI — A man was shot and killed after an apparent argument over condom prices at a gas station Friday night in Detroit.
WWJ reported that a customer bought a box of condoms at a BP gas station on the city’s west side and reportedly started making comments about how overpriced they were.
When he was told he could not get a refund, he reportedly started tossing items off shelves. The overnight employee reportedly fired a “warning shot” which hit him in the shoulder.
The victim was taken to the hospital and later died of injuries.
Read more: WWJ.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview