NC waiter fired for posting photo of Peyton Manning’s tip
RALEIGH, N.C. — A waiter at a steakhouse in Raleigh was fired after he posted a receipt that showed Peyton Manning left a $200 tip at a restaurant near Duke University.
The receipt from the Angus Barn in Raleigh shows Manning left a $200 tip for a $739.58 tab that included 18% gratuity. The receipt was dated March 2nd.
Earlier that day Manning was filmed throwing on campus at Duke University.
According to NBC17, the photo of the signed receipt was first posted on Facebook. The owner of the Angus Barn, Van Eure, was not pleased and fired the server, according to the Triangle Business Journal.
“This goes against every policy we have,” said Eure. “It’s just horrible.”
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home