Buckley Report: ‘Miracle Baby’ Update
We first brought you the story of Baby Noelle, born at 27 weeks and weighing only 12 ounces, about a month ago. Your reaction was, to put it simply, incredible.
In the video above, we revisit the Aguiar family to get an update.
There is no target date for Noelle to leave the hospital. Instead, there are a series of benchmarks she has to meet, including when she can breathe on her own, when she can take all her meals from a bottle instead of tubes and when she has a consistent heart rate.
The Aguiars are hoping for all that to come together sometime in April. Of course, we will keep you posted.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview