What’s Right with Our Schools: White House Award
Some students may think going to college is out of their reach for various reasons, but a program in the Alamance-Burlington School System is telling them not to count it out.
The program was recently recognized by the White House, and it’s a perfect example of What’s Right with Our Schools.
Those who are interested in getting some of Robyn Hadley’s advice out of the school system can find her book, titled Within View, Within Reach: Navigating the College Bound Journey, online and in bookstores.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child