FOX8 On Your Side: Tattoo Safety
There are stricter requirements in North Carolina to get a license to cut hair and do nails than for giving someone a permanent tattoo, so how do you know if you’re hiring a good tattoo artist?
In the video above, find out how to safely get inked.
Other states require, at the very least, an apprenticeship with a licensed artist.
Here are some easy ways to find a good tattoo artist: When you see someone with a tattoo you like, ask them who did it. You can also go to angieslist.com for user reviews about tattoo artists.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave