FOX8 On Your Side: Tattoo Safety
There are stricter requirements in North Carolina to get a license to cut hair and do nails than for giving someone a permanent tattoo, so how do you know if you’re hiring a good tattoo artist?
In the video above, find out how to safely get inked.
Other states require, at the very least, an apprenticeship with a licensed artist.
Here are some easy ways to find a good tattoo artist: When you see someone with a tattoo you like, ask them who did it. You can also go to angieslist.com for user reviews about tattoo artists.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy