Buckley Report: The Science Behind Left-Handers
We know the vast majority of people are right-handed, but how do people become lefties?
In the video above, we speak with a UNC-Greensboro researcher who’s figuring out how our strong hand develops.
Dr. George Michel, by the way, is right-handed. For more information on the Infant Development Center, go to uncg.edu/~gfmichel/IDC.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child