Game of the Week: Northwest Guilford defeated by Page
The FOX8 Friday Football ‘Game of the Week’ was Northwest Guilford at Page High School.
Neither team scored in the first quarter, but Northwest Guilford’s Kyle Kristy snagged a handoff from Matthew Pawlowski and found an opening to make a 94-yard run on the first touchdown of the game.
Northwest took a 7-0 lead, but Page would tie it up with seven points of their own. Page also scored the third touchdown of the game when Drew Rogers caught a pass at 19-yards out and ran the ball into the end zone.
When Northwest got the ball back, a handoff to Dalton Dillon ended in a score from 8 yards out. Northwest missed the extra point, however, and the score was at 14-13 in Page’s favor.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home