Game of the Week: Northwest Guilford defeated by Page
The FOX8 Friday Football ‘Game of the Week’ was Northwest Guilford at Page High School.
Neither team scored in the first quarter, but Northwest Guilford’s Kyle Kristy snagged a handoff from Matthew Pawlowski and found an opening to make a 94-yard run on the first touchdown of the game.
Northwest took a 7-0 lead, but Page would tie it up with seven points of their own. Page also scored the third touchdown of the game when Drew Rogers caught a pass at 19-yards out and ran the ball into the end zone.
When Northwest got the ball back, a handoff to Dalton Dillon ended in a score from 8 yards out. Northwest missed the extra point, however, and the score was at 14-13 in Page’s favor.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.