Forever Family: Children Searching for Families
Many kids living in North Carolina’s foster care system sometimes spend their entire childhood moving from home to home without a family.
Unless the children are adopted by the time they turn 18, they’re forced to go out into the world alone.
In the video above, FOX8′s Nicole Ferguson shows us who these children are and why it’s important to help.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault