Forever Family: Children Searching for Families
Many kids living in North Carolina’s foster care system sometimes spend their entire childhood moving from home to home without a family.
Unless the children are adopted by the time they turn 18, they’re forced to go out into the world alone.
In the video above, FOX8′s Nicole Ferguson shows us who these children are and why it’s important to help.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview