About Forever Family
FOX8′s newest feature focuses on the hundreds of North Carolina children who are living virtually alone. We’ve teamed up with Seven Homes in High Point to help make a difference.
In the video above, see how the organization has already helped some children find permanent homes, as well as those still waiting.
Forever family will air each week during the FOX8 Morning News at 9 a.m., as well as the 5:00 News. You also can learn more by going to foreverfamily.org, 7homes4kids.org or by calling 1-888-365-FAMILY (3264).
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k