About Forever Family
FOX8′s newest feature focuses on the hundreds of North Carolina children who are living virtually alone. We’ve teamed up with Seven Homes in High Point to help make a difference.
In the video above, see how the organization has already helped some children find permanent homes, as well as those still waiting.
Forever family will air each week during the FOX8 Morning News at 9 a.m., as well as the 5:00 News. You also can learn more by going to foreverfamily.org, 7homes4kids.org or by calling 1-888-365-FAMILY (3264).
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting