Newsmaker: Mayor Robbie Perkins
After 15 years in other positions, Greensboro’s new mayor is looking ahead with some aggressive plans to meet what he calls the city’s biggest challenges.
In the video above, Neill McNeill interviews Mayor Robbie Perkins one-on-one.
Also above, you can also watch several minutes of web extras, as Perkins talks about High Point Road, the coliseum expansion and the White Street Landfill.
Since Perkins’ interview earlier this week, council has approved the measure to extend water and sewer service off Interstate 40-85. Perkins hopes county commissioners will do the same so crews can break ground this summer.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k