Newsmaker: Amos Quick, Guilford County Schools
He is outspoken, is sometimes controversial and holds several jobs. But the vice chair of the Guilford County Board of Education is about to do a 360 with his life.
Amos Quick is currently the associate pastor at New Light Baptist Church, but he said he is willing and ready to leave Greensboro if an out-of-town church calls him. That’s why Quick said he is not certain if he will run for re-election to the school board.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview