Newsmaker: Amos Quick, Guilford County Schools
He is outspoken, is sometimes controversial and holds several jobs. But the vice chair of the Guilford County Board of Education is about to do a 360 with his life.
Amos Quick is currently the associate pastor at New Light Baptist Church, but he said he is willing and ready to leave Greensboro if an out-of-town church calls him. That’s why Quick said he is not certain if he will run for re-election to the school board.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault