Newsmaker: Amos Quick, Guilford County Schools
He is outspoken, is sometimes controversial and holds several jobs. But the vice chair of the Guilford County Board of Education is about to do a 360 with his life.
Amos Quick is currently the associate pastor at New Light Baptist Church, but he said he is willing and ready to leave Greensboro if an out-of-town church calls him. That’s why Quick said he is not certain if he will run for re-election to the school board.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK