Inspired Living: Special Olympian
Dustin Edmonson, 11, of Greensboro, is happy and carefree, even though he has faced many hardships and has had to overcome many challenges.
Dustin added two more medals to his Special Olympics collection over the weekend after winning a silver in the relay and a bronze in the pentathlon.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train