Inspired Living: Meg’s Garden
Tami Hendrix grows two acres of fruits and vegetables in a High Point garden to give to the homeless. The community has also jumped on board.
For more information on her project, go to megsgiftshop.com.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home