Inspired Living: Honor Card
Getting a card during the holidays is always a treat — especially if it’s an Honor Card.
The Honor Card program has raised $3.5 million for homeless people in the Piedmont Triad.
The program is celebrating its 24th year, and the inspiration for this year’s Honor Card is what Julie Luck will explore in this Inspired Living.
The program’s kickoff will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Christ United Methodist Church in Greensboro.
The Honor Card is sold at several places in the Piedmont. For more information, visit williammangum.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k