Inspired Living: Firefighter’s Fight
It was one Wilkes County man’s lifelong dream, but failing health wouldn’t allow him to be a firefighter any longer.
However, Kenny Miller now hopes to return to doing what he loves most after undergoing a life-saving surgery procedure. His fight is the latest ‘Inspired Living.’
Expensive medical bills have put Miller in deep debt. A benefit with bluegrass and country music will be held for him at 2 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 7, at the Record Park in north Wilkesboro.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK