Inspired Living: Firefighter’s Fight
It was one Wilkes County man’s lifelong dream, but failing health wouldn’t allow him to be a firefighter any longer.
However, Kenny Miller now hopes to return to doing what he loves most after undergoing a life-saving surgery procedure. His fight is the latest ‘Inspired Living.’
Expensive medical bills have put Miller in deep debt. A benefit with bluegrass and country music will be held for him at 2 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 7, at the Record Park in north Wilkesboro.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home