Inspired Living: Duds from Dain
Three Alamance Community College students are creating scarves with a special, uplifting message after losing a friend to depression.
In the video above, Julie Luck brings us how their story turned into Duds from Dain.
The ladies are making 150 gift bags, which will soon be dropped off at Allied Churches of Alamance County.
Duds from Dain relies on donations. If you would like to learn more information or would like to help, visit dudsfromdain.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault