Inspired Living: Duds from Dain
Three Alamance Community College students are creating scarves with a special, uplifting message after losing a friend to depression.
In the video above, Julie Luck brings us how their story turned into Duds from Dain.
The ladies are making 150 gift bags, which will soon be dropped off at Allied Churches of Alamance County.
Duds from Dain relies on donations. If you would like to learn more information or would like to help, visit dudsfromdain.com.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview