Jennifer Healy said an Xbox started draining her bank account, even after her boyfriend said he had reformatted, or cleaned, the device.
In the video above, FOX8 On Your Side’s Melissa Painter shows us how it happened and what you can do to protect yourself.
Microsoft has set up a page to tell you how to fully remove your information from an Xbox. Go to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-games/manage-games-data.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault