Even if you’re being careful and watching what you eat, some empty calories can still catch up with you.
In the video above, FOX8 On Your Side’s Melissa Painter explains why you need to check the label for more than just calories and fat.
The FDA is in the process of revising serving size guidelines, but there’s no word yet on when those changes would be put into place.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview