Even if you’re being careful and watching what you eat, some empty calories can still catch up with you.
In the video above, FOX8 On Your Side’s Melissa Painter explains why you need to check the label for more than just calories and fat.
The FDA is in the process of revising serving size guidelines, but there’s no word yet on when those changes would be put into place.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child