What’s Right with Our Schools: Students Study Own Brains
Students at one school not only used their brains in a recent hands-on lesson. They studied their own brains as well.
In the video above, Cindy Farmer goes to Paisley IB Magnet School in Winston-Salem to show us What’s Right with Our Schools.
Ms. Smith also had the graduate students talk about careers they hoped to go into, so the students could see just where hard work can lead them.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault