What’s Right with Our Schools: Bullying Program
October is Bullying Prevention Month, and Greensboro elementary school students are using role playing and situation cards to try to learn about its negative effects.
Cindy Farmer went to Frazier Elementary School to learn about Unite Against Bullying.
National statistics show 1 in 7 students in the Triad have been bullied or have been targeted by bullies. More than half of students have witnessed bullying.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k