What’s Right with Our Schools: Bullying Program
October is Bullying Prevention Month, and Greensboro elementary school students are using role playing and situation cards to try to learn about its negative effects.
Cindy Farmer went to Frazier Elementary School to learn about Unite Against Bullying.
National statistics show 1 in 7 students in the Triad have been bullied or have been targeted by bullies. More than half of students have witnessed bullying.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting